Imagine the World Without Her
Join Liberty patriotsÂ for a Northern Colorado viewing of Dinesh D'Souza's America on Saturday night, July 5, 2014
4721 South Timberline Rd, Fort Collins, COÂ 80525
6:50 P.M. showing
Get your tickets online in advance
For more information on the movie and to view the trailer head over here http://www.americathemovie.com/
We are planning on dinner and discussion afterward. Please stay tuned for further details.
There is a limited supply of America bling to give away.
Also, bring your singing voice as we will be singing God Bless America when the credits roll at the end.
PRINCIPLES OF LIBERTY
1. The only reliable basis for sound government and just human relations is Natural Law.
2. A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong.
3. The most promising method of securing a virtuous and morally stable people is to elect virtuous leaders.
4. Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained.
5. All things were created by God, therefore upon Him all mankind are equally dependent, and to Him they are equally responsible.
6. All men are created equal.
7. The proper role of government is to protect equal rights, not provide equal things.
8. Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.
9. To protect man’s rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
10. The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people.
11. The majority of the people may alter or abolish a government which has become tyrannical.
12. The United States of America shall be a republic.
13. A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
14. Life and liberty are secure only so long as the right of property is secure.
15. The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulations.
16. The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive, and judicial.
17. A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.
18. The unalienable rights of the people are most likely to be preserved if the principles of government are set forth in a written constitution.
19. Only limited and carefully defined powers should be delegated to government, all others being retained in the people.
20. Efficiency and dispatch require government to operate according to the will of the majority, but constitutional provisions must be made to protect the rights of the minority.
21. Strong local self-government is the keystone to preserving human freedom.
22. A free people should be governed by law and not by the whims of men.
23. A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education.
24. A free people will not survive unless they stay strong.
25. “Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations:ÂÂÂÂÂ entangling alliances with none.”
26. The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity.
27. The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest.
28. The United States has a manifest destiny to be an example and a blessing to the entire human race.
SOURCE: Over 150 volumes of the Founding Fathers’ writings, compiled by the National Center for Constitutional Studies, nccs.net
Loveland 912 Project Honors Memorial Day
After all of the ceremonies earlier in the day the Loveland 912 Project honored those that made the ultimate sacrifice by waving flags on Kechter overpass on I 25 just north of Windsor.
Thirty eight members and friends waved their flags to a non-stop chorus of horn honking by drivers both North and South bound on the freeway. The annual event lasted for two hours from 3:00 PM until 5:00 PM
Afterward everyone went to Old Chicago in FT. Collins and sang ‘God Bless America’. Before departing the Loveland 912 Project led everyone in the restaurant in the singing of the ‘Star Spangled Banner’ to honor those that gave their lives so that we might enjoy the freedom of being Americans.
God Bless America!
Here is a video of what it is like for a solid two hours