The 9 Principles and 12 Values
We in Loveland, Colorado believe in these 9 Principles and 12 Values and believe our trusted servants at all levels should govern by them.
If you agree with at least 7 out of these 9 Principles – and if you live your life by these Values – then we would like to invite you too to become involved in our efforts.
- America is good.
- I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
- I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
- The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
- If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
- I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
- I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
- It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
- The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The next step is to live by these twelve values:
The 12 Values:
* Honesty * Reverence * Hope * Thrift * Humility * Charity * Sincerity
* Moderation * Hard Work * Courage * Personal Responsibility * Friendship